Drone Safe Register™ (DSR): Terms and Conditions of Membership
1. Full Members: Members who have been granted an account.
2. Guest Members: Member status may be granted to individuals, businesses, governmental organisations & institutions or educational institutions. All will have the same access as Full Members, but will not necessarily receive notifications or profile status opportunities.
3. DSR has the right to make changes to member benefits from time to time.
1. Membership applications must contain key information about the company or individual applying. All membership applications must be completed in full.
2. All membership applications are subject to approval by the Directors of DSR.
3. DSR reserves the right to refuse an application for membership without the need to justify its decision.
4. Accepted members will be notified within 7 working days by Drone Safe Register™.
5. Membership will commence from the date of payment for the membership application.
6. Only members paying for an annual plan are issued with a membership welcome pack.
1. Full members of DSR must pay an annual membership fee. DSR reserves the right to alter the membership fee periodically. If this occurs, members will be notified at least 28 days prior to the change.
2. Temporary guest membership of DSR is free of charge.
3. DSR membership is valid from the date of application for membership and runs until the plan expiry date.
4. Membership fees are due 7 days from the date of invoice.
5. Membership fees are due in full in advance of membership commencement and renewal.
6. If membership is terminated for ANY reason, membership fees are non-refundable.
7. Membership is automatically renewed on an annual basis, unless the member changes this setting in their online account at least 24 hours before payment is due to be collected.
8. Membership fee is payable in Pound Sterling only.
9. Membership fee is subject to the current UK VAT rate
MEMBERSHIP RIGHTS & OBLIGATIONS:
1. Every DSR member will:
· Act in a manner compatible with the purpose and aims of DSR.
· Always operate and fly in accordance with the current regulations as defined in law.
· Keep DSR informed of any changes in key directors, officers of the company, insurance provider and any company name changes.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP:
1. A member may terminate DSR membership by serving notice in writing to the registered address.
2. No refunds will be made for any membership fees previously paid.
3, If Auto-renewal is left on leading to confusion a £25 admin fee will be charged.
4. Upon termination of membership, all membership rights will immediately and automatically cease. Any unpaid fees will still be payable to DSR.