Drone hire has just got much safer in Buckinghamshire. Drone Safe Register welcome Ben Cottman from Aerial Film & Photo.
Ben is a CAA approved pilot and carries valid insurance. He is a legal professional ready for hire.
- Make sure you can see your drone at all times and don’t fly higher than 400 feet
- Always keep your drone away from aircraft, helicopters, airports and airfields
- Use your common sense and fly safely; you could be prosecuted if you don’t.
Drones fitted with cameras must not be flown:
- within 50 metres of people, vehicles, buildings or structures. Closer if permission is granted
- over congested areas or large gatherings such as concerts and sports events. If using a sub 7KG UAV in a congested area, 50m rule will apply.
- Pilots with CAA approval can fly close to groups of 1000 persons or more providing all persons are in pilots control.