Drone Safe Register is seeking a dynamic and experienced communications professional. The role will involve researching and producing high-end content for our internal and external communication channels.
Duties of a Communications officer include:
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Writing UK press releases for local and national media.
- Monitoring press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximising opportunities.
- Collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Developing and leading the company’s internal communication strategy across the UK.
- Communicating brand to internal customers and partners.
The ideal background of a Communications Manager:
- Previous experience as a communications officer for a similar organisation would be a strong advantage.
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential.
- A proven ability to lead communications strategies in other organisations.
- SEO techniques that help a website achieve a higher ranking.
- Experience with WordPress blogging platform.
Drone Safe Register is the UK’s leading drone operator for hire network. Since November 2015 we have been providing safe and legal drone hire for private and commercial clients.
• Applications close: Friday 6th September 2019
• Salary: to £10,000pa (Part Time)
• Contract: 6mths (With a view of becoming permanent).
• Start date: ASAP
• Interview date: TBC – during w/c 9th September (West Sussex Area)
Please e-mail CV to Mark Boyt – CEO firstname.lastname@example.org