Are you a newly qualified aerial drone pilot? So you’ve done the hard bit and gained your licence for aerial work (CAA PfAW). Next step is to get insured and effectively market your pilot skills to the people that need your services.
Here are 5 reasons to join DSR and start enjoying the benefits!
- All DSR members are pin pointed on a searchable digital map. Member’s profiles are listed on the UK’s fastest growing website for UAV hire. Businesses’ looking to hire a drone want to make sure they are hiring a safe and legal operator – that’s why they are using the DSR searchable directory.
- DSR members are entitled to discount on insurance with insure4drones. We have negotiated preferential premiums for our members.
- DSR is proud to be the first UK UAV organisation to register our member’s aircrafts. DSR members can tag all their drones with a unique waterproof sticker that details your membership number and ‘Reward if Found’.
- All Pro members receive a DSR ID card, DSR PPE Jacket, DSR aircraft ID stickers and X3 DSR kit stickers. DSR branding gives your customers the peace of mind that they are contracting a trained, insured and licenced drone operator. Instilling customer confidence will generate repeat business.
- The DSR website is heavily marketed to ensure we remain the UK’s number 1 online directory for safe drone hire. We use print marketing, Google AdWords and social networking to connect our members with potential customers who are looking at hiring. We have just embarked on our biggest Facebook ad campaign to date. All members now receive 7 days of sponsored Facebook advertising on us at the start of each summer.
DSR welcomes all UK professional drone operators who are legally qualified and insured to carry out aerial work to join and get listed!